Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Quilts and stuff

I love old enamel ware.


Clive helping with my next 'random' patches quilt.
THE quilt!



We still have Wanderers in our garden!!



Old cottage, Boyes Road.






I finished this king sized
patchwork quilt, inspired by Yarnstorm and Posy Gets Cosy, two of my most favourite blogs.






Pete's new hat I knitted for him.







Clive's new purple patent leather collar.









Evandale Market again.










Badger corner, a pity about the oil slick here, reminding us of those poor oiled pelicans........This oil come from a leak in someone's boat maybe..









The 3rd thing in my collection of all things poodle.












Gunters Bay,









and I needed some butterfly slippers...






















New gumboots from Evandale Market. If I cannot have
toile chairs, I'll have gumboots instead!



No comments:

Post a Comment