Thursday, June 21, 2012

Baby hat, Coco, quilt and Mrs Delany

 Loved knitting this 'pea soup' baby hat...
 I am quilting away on this, my 'far far away'  quilt, hope to get it all done before Sar gets home in mid July but I probably won't.

 Tomorrow we are 'going away', that is flying off the island for a few days. I always feel a bit stressed out about leaving 'this' behind, she is already getting anxious. when I get the suitcases out she will really go to pieces.
 I had really hoped we would get the museum exhibition, Farming in the Furneaux, finíshed before we left but still a bit more to do.....
I have been finding this a very soporific read. I love it though, fascinating and inspiring. I would like to have a go at collaging flowers on a black background.

1 comment:

  1. If one know knitting than it is possible for you to make different designing and different pattern of hats for baby. The above hat pattern are very simple but beautiful.
    toddler bibs

    ReplyDelete